View online | Subscribe | Visit us online | Archives
March 27, 28, 29, 2015
THE WESTIN CONVENTION CENTER HOTEL DOWNTOWN PITTSBURGH
Don’t go to the wrong location! We are at the Westin Hotel at 1000 Penn Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15222 (downtown). It is adjacent to the convention center. With only 15 more days to go, below are some important reminders, updates and notes to make:
- Mohair, South Africa has sent a small gift for each person taking the “Knittsburgh” Tour with StevenBe on Friday morning, March 27th.
- The last day to mail in an advanced registration form is this Friday, March 13th.
- The final day to make class choices or register in advance online is Sunday, March 22nd. There may be some available open classes, but onsite class selections are an additional $5.00. Take a peek and make those selections now.
- We will be accepting donations for the Salvation Army’s Annual Fabric Fair. You still have time to clear out a drawer or closet and bring in any fabrics, notions, yarns, and art and crafting supplies. Donations will be accepted on the 3rd floor at the registration area.
- Hog Heaven Rescue Farm will be returning as our official coat and bag check and skein winder. (We may not need coats by the end of the month). They are happy to keep all purchases and bags to keep you from having to cart all of your belongings throughout the day. Coat check hours are the same as Marketplace Hours. Bring in any skeins of yarn from home and they’ll have staff onsite to wind them for a small donation.
- The final day to make shuttle arrangements with Pittsburgh Transportation Group is Monday, March 23rd.
On a last note, Ann and I will be on TV next week. Tune in to KDKA Pittsburgh Today Live on Monday, March 16 at 9:00 AM.
Stay tuned next week for all registration and check in details.
With warm regards,