Please click on each event to see more information.
- Scavenger Hunt
- Book Signing With Toni Lipsey; Thursday Noon – 4pm & Saturday 1pm-5pm in the Maker Space
- Learn to Knit or Crochet Volunteers from the Bethany Ministries will be teaching beginning knit and crochet in the Maker Space
- Soap Sacks with Stacy Wiener Make & donate soap sacks and Meet Stacy Wiener of S.A.C.K
- Scissor Sharpening Liza from A&L Sharpening Services will be onsite Friday/Saturday to sharpen all your scissors
- Friday Night 8:00pm – 9:30pm – BINGO Games in the Social Promenade weather permitting otherwise in Foster
Community Support Events:
The Salvation Army Greater Pittsburgh Women’s Auxiliary Fabric Fair
Drop offs of Fabrics, Notions, Yarns and Crafts are accepted all 3 days during Market Hours at the registration area.
S.A.C.K. (Supporting A Community with Kindness)
In the Maker Space there will be cotton yarn to knit or crochet soap sacks that will be donated to a local food pantry. All you need to do is bring US size 7 or 8 knitting needles or size I or H crochet hook, grab the pattern and some yarn and create away. Donations of new bars of soap in wrapper are also accepted. Check out S.A.C.K for more information.
An admission ticket must be purchased to attend any classes or special events.