After a long day of classes, playing, talking, walking and shopping, take some time to treat yourself at our specially planned Saturday evening event:
Relax, unwind and enjoy a variety of gentle and soothing activities designed with YOU in mind. Enjoy light refreshments and satisfy your sweet tooth with a Fondue bar, tea and coffee.
Your evening ticket includes:
- Fondue bar and beverages
- An opportunity to try some new organic body products in a relaxed atmosphere
- Experience pure essential oils
- Indulge in mini foot therapy sessions
- Restorative mini chair massages
- Gentle seated mini yoga sessions
- Intro Zentangle sessions
- and you’ll have the chance to spin for additional prizes on the Color Wheel!
Also part of the evenings activities is a Wild Legging Contest hosted by Jenny Tabrum and Lularoe. Jenny will be onsite with leggings in her booth and will donate a pair to 3 lucky winners who attend the evening. Plan to wear your wildest leggings on Saturday night. They can be store purchased, hand made, recycled, embellished, anything goes!!
Purchase your tickets for the Pamper Yourself Eveninghere!
We have 2 of Jenny’s necklaces to give away to 2 people who have signed up for or sign up for the Pamper evening this by January 26, 2018. Winners will be announced in next newsletter. The image above does not represent exact colors of the necklace you will receive.
Last newsletter included 3 colorful giveaways for 3 lucky winners who signed up for the Luncheon. Winners selected are:
- A Package of 24 Variegated Cotton Embroidery Floss – Sharon Keith of Marietta, OH
- 4 Colorful Skeins of Lion Brand 100% Cotton Yarn (Magenta, Jade, Lilac and Ecru) – Lois Rosenberger of Quakertown, PA
- 9 Color Fat Quarters (Red, Orange, Yellows, Blues, Green, Lilac and Pink Shades) – Valerie Wampler of Ellicott City, MD.