View online | Subscribe | Visit us online | Archives
Well, they are not “hot off the press”, but they are the newest fall collection from Plymouth Yarns that were shown at TNNA (The Needle Arts Association) Trade show in Washington DC this past weekend. You can see the entire collection of colors and suggested patterns atPlymouth Yarn and they’ll be at your local yarn store soon so you can keep an eye out. Congratulations to Plymouth Yarn on their 50 Year Anniversary!
Since Barb is still unable to review each individual yarn, we will just list them below and have a Sweepstakes for 5 Lucky winners!
Great new selections from Plymouth Yarn:
- The Yarnimal Scarf Kit – cute as cute can be! Available in 4 colors (pictured above)
- Nako Arya Ebruli, a blend of alpaca, wool and acrylic, in spectacular colorways and generous yardage
- Nako Arya Ebruli Sim, just like Ebruli, but with a touch of sparkle (pictured above)
- Bio Bimbo, 100% Organic Cotton Yarn in soft and creamy pastel colorways (pictured above)
- Cashmere Di Cotone, 10% cashmere and 90% cotton in solid colors
- Arequipa Aventura, 50% Baby Alpaca and 50% Merino Wool. An amazingly soft boucle yarn in solid colors
- Plymouth Select – Merino Textura, 62% Superwash finer Merino Wool and 39% Merino Wool, a slightly thick and thin spun yarn in solid colors
- Linaza Hand Dyed – Multi colored colorway – 50% Alpaca, 25% Linen and 25% Tencel, an exceptional blend which is soft and supple
- Happy Feet 100 – A multi colored 90% Superwash Merino and 10% nylon
- Tuscan Aire – 90% Merino Wool and 10% nylon – a slightly thicker weight solid colored yarn from Italy
- Cannoli – as the name implies – scrumptious! It’s a soft and chunky with a lovely spun twist – 53% wool and 43% acrylic from Italy
Each winner will receive accompanying color cards.
Don’t forget to visit our Facebook page to see what is happening with our followers for Worldwide Knit in Public Day, this Saturday, June 18th, 2016.
With Warm Regards,
Barb and Ann
To enter the Sweepstakes Giveaways from Plymouth Yarn email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title PLYMOUTH YARN. 5 Lucky Winners will be selected by July 4th, 2016.