Festival Registration is OPEN!
The 10th Annual Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet Festival takes place March 14, 15 and 16, 2014. In addition to the exhibitor floor and the quality classes you’ve come to know and expect from the Festival, we are celebrating our anniversary with several celebrity guests and special events, including:
- New York Times and USA Today No. 1 bestselling author Debbie Macomber will be signing books and appearing at two very special receptions during the Festival: a VIP Private Luncheon with Debbie and a VIP Private Dinner with Debbie.
- New York runway designer Lily Chin returns as a Featured Teacher.
- Nicky Epstein will kick off the Festival Weekend with the Nicky Epstein Fashion Show and Luncheon. She will also feature a new doll display, sharing her collection of 18-inch dolls in a variety of knit and crochet patterns that she designed for her new pair of books.
- Steven “StevenBe” Berg returns to emcee the Festival’s wildly popular Pajama Party, as well as its hotly anticipated Top 10 Ravelry Design contest.
- The Revolving Trunk Show returns for a second year, due to popular demand.
- As a nod to the Festival’s educational roots, the Author Area will feature several industry authors for book signings.
- And much, much more!
Register today at www.pghknitandcrochet.com. We’ll have our regular newsletter later this week with a sweepstakes and more news.
With Warm Regards,
Festival Update is published by
Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet
P.O. Box 7706, Pittsburgh, PA 15215 / (412) 963-7030
We do not share our mailing list with any third party.
© 2013 Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited without written permission.
eNews designed by Gooch & Gooch, LLC