The goal for classes at the Festival is to provide interest-catching, exciting, informative and first-rate education for our students.
The following is a small list of those areas that may catch the interest of Festival attendees:
Lace Making, Braiding, Crochet, Dyeing, Embroidery, Felting (wet and needle), Fiber Preparation, Garment Design, Handspinning, Knitting, Paper Making, Polymer Clay, Pin Loom, Quilting, Rug Hooking, Sewing, Surface Design, Tatting, Weaving, Color Theory, Basket Weaving, Grading Fiber, Mixing Fibers, Pattern Modification, etc.
Please feel free to suggest a subject that may not be on the list.
If you are interested in teaching a class at the Festival – Applications are now being accepted. The deadline for submissions for the 2021 Festival is March 12th. Please complete the following steps to submit Class Proposal:
- Complete and email the teacher contract and class submission form below
- Email: A photo that represents the class or workshop (finished product, equipment used, etc.)
- Email: Your teaching resume
- Email: A short (2 paragraphs max) personal bio
- Email: A photo of you or one that represents you (your work)
Email the above items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot email the above information please send to the following address: Pittsburgh Creative Arts Festival, c/o Laura Regan, 448 W Nationwide Blvd, Unit 412, Columbus, OH 43215