We are thrilled with the diverse line up of teachers and designers we have for the 2019 Festival. Bringing you their amazing skills and knowledge, they’ll offer you a wide range of the newest techniques and projects in their classes, demos and mini workshops.
Our headliners are stars in many venues across the country:
- Laura Barnes: Pfaff Educator, Sewing and Quilting Instructor
- Robyn Chachula: Crochet by Faye, our local and National Crochet Queen!
- Miriam Coffey: Janome Educator, Modern Quilter, Sewing, Surface Design and Embroidery, owner of Coffey Quilt Lab
- Jolie Elder: Knitter Extraordinaire and Fiber Artist from Atlanta, making her debut here in Pittsburgh!
- Steve Fegert: Leading Men Fiber Arts Show stopper, Dramatic Knitter and the hottest guy on the fiber circuit!
- Jen Lucas: Author of several outstanding Sock and Lace Knitting Books
- Heather Zopetti: Knitwear Designer, Spinner and owner of Stitch Sprouts, a company dedicated to helping your stitches grow.
The variety of classes these teachers submitted was overwhelming. We made the very best selections for you in Knitting, Sewing, Crochet, Quilting and Creative Arts. Check out the Teacher Page and see the rest of the line up for the 2019 Festival in March!
September Sweepstakes Winners:
1. 8 Skeins Of Universal Yarn Deluxe Bulky: Cathy Bremer of Pittsburgh, PA
2. Table-Runner Round Up book: Victoria Long of Derry, PA
3. Fat-Quarter Favorites book: Susan Getter of Aliquippa, PA