It is with a heavy heart that we regret to inform you of our decision to postpone the Festival. Contrary to the newsletter that was issued earlier this morning from us, a suspected case of the Corona Virus was detected in the City of Pittsburgh today. There have been some very stringent guidelines, measures and precautions recommended for events in the region by the Allegheny County Department of Health and by the City of Pittsburgh for this unprecedented situation.
We feel it is the most prudent decision to postpone the Festival under the current circumstances. We are working diligently with the hotel to arrive at a new date and will keep you informed as we have updates. We thank you for your understanding, support and patience during this time. We apologize to everyone who will be affected by this difficult decision.
If you have pre-registered for the Festival you will automatically receive a full credit to the future dates. As soon as we have an update, we will let you know. If you have made a room reservation within our room block at the DoubleTree Hotel, please cancel your room by March 17, 2020 so as not to incur any penalities.
With warm regards,
Barb and Ann