Pumpkin Patch – Fabric Collage with Sheila Drevna (no sewing)
$40.00ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
Please scroll down for complete class description
Class Title: Pumpkin Patch – Fabric Collage
Teacher Name: Sheila Drevna
Class Length: 3 Hours
Class Fee: $40.00
Class Day/Time: Saturday, 1:00PM to 4:00PM
Join the fun learning to create this cute Pumpkin Patch collage pattern that can be transformed into a pillow or wall hanging.
If you’ve always wanted to learn how to make a collage art quilt this is a great beginner class.
This is a no-stress, no-sew class with a pattern that will encourage your creativity. You will leave with a fused ready-to-quilt piece or if you do not know how to sew – the piece can be stapled to a canvas frame/board and be ready to hang on your wall!
Sheila will teach about color value, and choices of fabric. You will learn how to add fusible to fabric, cut and adhere fabric to your foundation pattern. Sheila will guide you through the process of creating a one-of-a-kind realistic 3D collage piece of art.
Finished size is 11”x13”. This will be a perfect addition to your fall décor.
Registration necessary, class size limited 20
- Small iron and ironing mat
- Silicon ironing sheet
- Pencil, pen, pentel micro pen, chalk pencil
- Small scissors (recommend small Karen Kay Buckley’s)
- Small light pad (here is one from Joann’s Light pad)
- Assortment of fabric in various print sizes and values in oranges, browns, and dark reds or the colors you want your pumpkin.
- Assortments of fabric in various print sizes and values in blacks and dark greys or the color you want your background.
- Assortment of fabric in various print sizes and values in greens or browns for the stem.
- Batik fabrics are very useful in collage quilts.
Materials Fee: Kit fee – $17.00 payable to teacher in class
Homework: Really look at the prints you choose to bring. You should choose fabric in light, medium and dark values. If you are not sure take a picture and change it to a black and white picture. Also, choose fabric with a variety of print sizes. If you have any questions – call Sheila at 724-495-0825
A 4.00 electronic administrative fee will be added for all online registration transactions.
An Admission ticket must be purchased to attend all classes
Scroll back to top to add this class to your cart
August 25, 2023 $60.00
1 x 1 Rib Wonders with Jolie Elder$60.00 ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
August 26, 2023 $60.00
Introduction to Versa Lace with Jolie Elder$60.00 ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
August 26, 2023 $40.00
Macrame Classic Plant Hanger with Ashley Becker$40.00 ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED