Fabric Art using Thread Painting, needle felting and quilting with Pam Bice
Please scroll down for complete class description
Class Title: Fabric Art using Thread painting, needle felting and quilting
Teacher Name: Pam Bice
Class Length: 3 hours
Class Fee: $65.00
Class Day/Time: Saturday, 9:00AM to Noon
In this class the student will use a printed fabric panel. The main element is embellished with thread painting; the background is accented with needle felting and the whole image is then free motioned quilted using 10-20 different thread colors.
Finished artwork is mounted on canvas.
Pfaff sewing machines will be provided for you to use in class by Thornton & Co
Registration necessary, class size limited 14
- fabric panel with nature scene – small size 8″ x 10″ ideal. Larger panels can be used but will take longer to finish
- basic sewing and quilting supplies
- thread to match colors in panel (good way to use up half filled bobbins)
- neutral thread for bobbin
- Needle felting supplies will be available in class; if you have your own, bring a fine needle and fiber in colors of the background
Materials Fee: Various – fine felting needles and felting wool available – price varies according to quantities. Various panels will be available to buy in class – price varies according to size.
A 4.00 electronic administrative fee will be added for all online registration transactions.
An Admission ticket must be purchased to attend all classes
Scroll back to top to add this class to your cart