Basic Cables & Beyond with Colleen Maguire-Haught
Please scroll down for complete class description
Class Title: Basic Cables & Beyond
Teacher Name: Colleen Maguire-Haught
Class Length: 3 hours
Class Fee: $40.00
Class Day/Time: Sunday, 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
If you are apprehensive about them and want to try cables, this is the class for you. Cables are trendy and can be added to any garment or accessory.
Join the fun and learn to knit cables by twisting stitches!
Cables are stitches that cross one another. It may look complex, but it’s fun and simple and creates a beautiful outcome on any project. Colleen will break this down and simplify it for you.
- Learn the Basics of cables by knitting a six stitch Basic Cable pattern!
- Learn techniques to create a beautiful scarf or fingerless gloves.
- Learn to Read a Pattern, Repeat Patterns, Review a Chart and learn to Read a Yarn Label.
Students must know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off. By learning cables, you’ll be including them into everything and can make all of those fun chunky cowls and boot toppers.
Registration necessary, class size limited to 20
- Worsted Weight Yarn, Smooth, Solid Color
- Size 8 (5mm) Knitting Needles (Straight or Circular)
- Cable Needle or Double Pointed Needle
- Stitch Markers
Materials Fee: None
A 3.00 electronic administrative fee will be added for all online registration transactions.
An Admission ticket must be purchased to attend all classes
Scroll back to top to add this class to your cart