Finished Edge Hand Applique – Four Ways with Barbara “B” Cain
Please scroll down for complete class description
Class Title: Finished Edge Hand Applique – Four Ways
Teacher Name: Barbara “B” Cain
Class Length: 3 hours
Class Fee: $40.00
Class Day/Time: Friday, 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
There are hundreds of ways to make an applique quilt but when it comes right down to it, virtually any applique shape can be made using one of four tried and true methods. Learn these four streamlined approaches to applique in our class where we will:
– View examples of applique quilts
– Study four ways to prepare applique pieces including straight lines, inside curves, outside curves and point
– Discuss options for supplies
– Learn how to invisibly hand sew applique shapes onto background fabrics
– Practice what we’ve learned, by hand sewing an 8” square quilt top sampler
Whether you are an experienced quilter or a beginning sewer, you will leave this meeting with the confidence needed to take on your next applique project.
Level: This class is appropriate for all skill levels, ages 10 years and up.
Registration necessary, class size limited to 12
Supplies Needed: All supplies will be provided
Materials Fee: $10.00, payable to teacher in class
A 3.00 electronic administrative fee will be added for all online registration transactions.
An Admission ticket must be purchased to attend all classes
Scroll back to top to add this class to your cart