March 4, 2016
Click on the class or event below to see full description and to register.
A day Admission ticket must be purchased in order to attend classes.
- Stitch and Click – Photographing your Garments, Fibers, Fabrics and Artwork with the Shibaguyz – 4:00-7:00 pm
- Longarm Quilting as a Business with Valerie Schlake – 4:00-7:00 pm
- Crochet Bead Ropes 101 with Shelley Shaffer – 4:00-7:00 pm
- Stop Turning! Knitting & Purling Backwards with Patty Lyons – 4:30-7:30 pm
- Crochet Your First Top Down Sweater with Robyn Chachula – 4:30-7:30 pm
- Double Knitting with Bev Bortner – 4:30-7:30 pm
- Knit: Cable Crazy with Colleen Maguire-Haught – 4:30-7:30 pm
- Knit: Sharves – A StevenBe Shawl and Accessory Extravaganza – 4:30-7:30 pm
- Paper Quilling with Nancy Apple – 4:30-7:00 pm
- Drop Spindle Spinning 101 with Amy Francisco – 5:00-7:00 pm
- Paper: Indigo Blu Registration with Tammy Glasgow – 5:30-6:30 pm
- Quilting with Precuts – “The Jelly Roll Race” with Keri Fosbrink – 6:30-8:30 pm
- Paper: Mixed Media Mini Canvas with Tammy Glasgow – 7:00-8:00 pm
- Creative Open Studio: 12:00-7:00 pm - FREE WITH ADMISSION
- Pat Catan’s Make it and Take it Craft Center: 12:00-7:00 pm - FREE WITH ADMISSION
- Magical Mystery Spin: 12:00-7:00 pm - FREE WITH ADMISSION
Please note: Tickets to the Festival are sold on the same basis as those for cultural performances, football games and other one-time events. Mark your calendar carefully since all admission and class tickets are non-refundable. Please send someone in your place if you are unable to attend the Festival.