Sunday, March 16th, 2014
Click on the class or event below to see full description and to register.
A day Admission ticket must be purchased to attend classes.
- Wire Crochet Jewelry with Adina DeRoy Stouffer – 1:30-4:00pm
- Beaded Lace Fingerless Gloves with Eleanor Swogger – 1:00-4:00pm
- Color Theory and Color Selection with Amy Maceyko – 12:30-3:30pm
- Continental Knitting with Bonnie Meanor – 1:30-3:00pm
- Dropped Stitch with a Purpose with Inge Herre Deneen – 12:30-3:30pm
- Fair Isle Headband with Cynthia Spencer – 12:30-3:30pm
- Fimo Clay Beads and Buttons – Make Your Own with Deb Jacknin – 1:30-2:30pm
- Needle Felting Basics with Amy Francisco – 1:30-3:00pm
FREE with Admission
- Warm Up America Lounge
- Teach Me 2 Knit and Teach Me 2 Crochet – 12 noon – 1:00pm
- FeltLOOM® Creations – Market Hours
- Nicky’s Doll Display